Friday 8 November 2013

A NEW FRIEND IN CLASS

Mr Alien arrived in the Year 2 classes last week. He is going to stay with us until summer. 
He doesn't like being alone in our school at the weekends so, taking turns, one child is going to take him home every Friday. 
When he goes to your house you have to take him everywhere you go. If you go to the cinema, you have to take him there. If you go to your grandparents' house, you have to take him there. If you go to the toilet, you have to take him there too. 
You will have to help Mr. Alien write about the weekend you spend together in his diary. Don´t forget to draw a beautiful picture or glue a nice photograph on your page.

This is what I wrote in his diary after he stayed in my house last weekend:

On Friday, Mr. Alien and I went to the cinema. We watched "Monsters University". We loved it.
On Saturday, my cousins came to my house. We played together. We ate pizza. Mr Alien was very nice with my family. Mr. Alien slept in my bed.
On Sunday, Mr. Alien and I did my homework. He helped me. We had great fun. I will miss him!


Take care of him and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to have Mr. Alien at home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner or later everyone will. Be patient!!

    ReplyDelete