Friday 7 March 2014

DANI'S CONCERT WAS JUST GREAT!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed the magnificent concert of Dani.  

We knew all the songs he played and we had a fantastic time.

What a great day!

We danced and sang very much with our carnival costumes on. 

Every costume was related to the solar system. 
  

 







Bright stars here and brave astronauts there.
 



Some hot suns here and lovely moons there.
















Remember you have a spelling test about the topics "My family" and "My house" this Wednesday. Study as much as you can and use the different ideas we shared at school. See you on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. We are very sad because you are not here😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜😜😋😋😘😘😘😘😘😎😎😎😎came back pliiis pllllissss. I am Irene Rey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very sad because you are not here😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜😜😋😋😘😘😘😘😘😎😎😎😎came back pliiis pllllissss. I am Irene Rey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee💝💝💝💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💝💖💝💖

    ReplyDelete