Friday 4 April 2014

TOPIC 6: MY TOWN & GIVING DIRECTIONS (on a map)

Find here new questions related to the topic we have practised and learnt at school.


Do you live in Boadilla?
Tell me about your city
Tell me about your town
Tell me about your village


You also have to practise this question at home:

If I go to Boadilla what can I visit?

GIVING DIRECTIONS ON A TOWN MAP 


Point to the book shop
Point to the police station
Point to the cinema
Point to the swimming pool
How do you get from the park to the flower shop?
How do you get from the library to the bus station?
How do you get from the supermarket to the fire station?
Is “Park Street” a narrow street or a wide street?
Is “West Street” a narrow street or a wide street?
Where is the restaurant? It’s opposite the swimming pool.
Is the cinema next to the fire station? No, it isn’t. It’s next to flower shop.
Is the supermarket next to the station? Yes, it is.



1 comment: